General selling conditions
- for a camping pitch: 55 € including 10 € administration fee (for any stay from 4 nights), otherwise 5 € of application fees and 30% of the amount of the deposit stay.
- for the rental of an accommodation: the sum of 10 € for the expenses of file (for any stay starting from 4 nights, otherwise 5 € of expenses of file, as well as a deposit of 30% of the stay.
Upon receipt of your reservation request, we will contact you by email or phone, to inform you of its acceptance or refusal.
Payment of the balance
The balance of the reservation must be paid on arrival.
Terms of cancellation
The payment of a deposit commits the reservist to make the stay. Any deposit paid can not be claimed in case of cancellation.
However, to take into account the hazards that campers may encounter, the campsite will reimburse all or part of the deposit under the following conditions, if your cancellation is received :
- Until 2 months before the date of arrival in the campsite: you will be refunded the total amount of the deposit,
- Between 2 months and 1.5 months before the date of arrival in the campsite: you will be refunded 75% of the deposit,
- Between 1.5 and 1 month before the date of arrival in the campsite, you will be refunded 50% of the deposit,
- Below and in case of late arrival or early departure: no refund.
- Your location or rental will be kept at your disposal until noon the day after the scheduled arrival date. After this period and without any news from you, the campsite may dispose of it by right. Remember to notify the reception.
The legal provisions relating to distance selling provided for in the Consumer Code provide that the right of withdrawal does not apply to the provision of accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services that must be provided on a given date. or according to a specified periodicity (Article L 121-21-8 12 ° of the Consumer Code). Thus, for any reservation of service performed at the campsite La Petite Motte, the customer has no right of withdrawal.
We remind you that the FFCC membership card offers cancellation insurance (membership possible with our campsite, do not hesitate to inquire!).
If you are a member and if your cancellation occurs less than one month before the start of the stay, please send your refund request directly to the FFCC Insurance Department with the cancellation invoice provided by the campsite and the documents justifying the cancellation. of your cancellation.